Stay Safe After a Water Damage
This won't be your average, typical blog about what to do to help before SERVPRO arrives. Sometimes these things may seem unnecessary to say but in order to keep our clients safe here are a few things you should NOT do before SERVPRO of Alhambra shows up.
- If you can see that the ceiling is wet, do not turn on celling fans. If the ceiling looks to be sagging please keep out of the room.
- Do not use the TV of other household appliances especially in wet areas of the home.
- DO NOT use your own vacuum to remove water
- Keep all colored objects, books and rugs off of wet carpet and flooring
- Don't leave any wet fabrics or clothing in wet affected areas. Hang them up to dry and keep out of area.
In the event that your home suffers from a water damage call SERVPRO of Alhambra at (626)283-5875